recover data sd card
Today I opened a document in Microsoft Word (a novel review that I was poised to write, barring the odd alteration to a sentence or two) then when trying to modify this document the screen went blank. I suppose the right thing to get done when this occurs would have been to head to edit>undo but I didn't.
I was frankly mystified; I'd already suffered a shock last week-end when my lap top suddenly refused to reply and I were built with a rather depressing twenty four hours of concern until a buddy here had diagnosed a problem with battery. Relief!
In these a day, it provided me with the opportunity think on how much we often rely on our little machines. Just over recently, my old PC caught the herpes virus as well as the ditto occurred, unexpectedly. I lost, not merely some precious writings but all of my email addresses, passwords and stuff I can't (or don't wish to) re-call.
It brought back the identical memories: It was like having nuclear physics in which a large part of my existence ended up removed and I had the same situation last weekend, albeit for just a day roughly, zombie state.
I do often back-up things by using an external H/D but I need to admit I'm a little lax about this. Luckily then, a number of my old emails were stored over a greetings card site so I was very grateful for your no less than.
So to this morning. I opened the document, composed of some 1000 words or thereabouts so when soon as I attempted to atart exercising . words the screen went blank, immediately, no warning, no: "Are you sure you want to ditch this handful of hours of one's creativity?"
No - nothing, zilch.
Then I tried system restore, which I may not go anywhere near and have it disabled (although it seemed to get re-abled itself today on it's own - curious?) Negative result anyway.
So, I searched and I searched, with the usual channels and I can find this 19.5 kb file easily though a similar result - blank page.
Now obviously it needs to be somewhere on my small hard disk but where? I even checked the re-cycle bin in the event, however, no.
I spent hours on the net, trawling through the Microsoft (soft in the head?) "support" which. as usual had me going round and round and rou....what?? Oh, yes!
Sorry about this, just nodded off, the thing is that.
I even down-loaded a recovery programme and, needless to say, re-cycled that in no time.
Point is, I'm a bit nervous now about writing any articles, whether they can just disappear in smoke before my eyes. I always save, save, save as I'm writing but about this occasion, I'm writing direct onto Street Articles in the same way a precaution and can prefer to save any future stuff as a draft; at least that way, I know it's on the market somewhere.
I'd advise other people to complete the same.
Meanwhile, if some of you everyone has any reply to this bizarre problem, maybe you could inform me, so I can avoid it in future.
Many thanks.
recover data sd card
| recover data sd card Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!! recover data sd card |
recover data sd card
sandisk file recovery, recovery program for sd card, phone sd card recovery, recover sd card data, how to retrieve pictures from a damaged sd card, recovering files from formatted sd card
recover data sd card
recover data sd card
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น