วันศุกร์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

recover deleted file from sd card

recover deleted file from sd card




I once encountered situation similar to this, when I plug my SD card reader into my computer, it says I must format my SD card before I can apply it. And after I formatted my SD card, I lost every one of the photos I stored into it. My friend has already established exactly the same problem before. "For silly whatsoever, my camera's removable memory will say it should be formatted and there is no way around it. When it happened before I searched ages and finally found an application that found each photo. Now how can I recover formatted SD card?"

After searching and asking on the internet, now I find that recovering formatted SD card isn't that hard. Al l you must do is focus on some things and have a good recovery software to assist you.

When you formatted your SD card, initially you need to stop applying this card. All the info on this SD card can easily be overwrite in case you put more things within it. Because your data and photos are extremely prone to always be there after you formatted your SD card. Once you overwrite the information, you are going to lose the opportunity to recover formatted SD card.

Below is often a step-to-step tutorial about how exactly to recoup formatted SD card with Digital Photo Recovery, a photo recovery software that will perfectly recover photos or pictures from formatted SD card.

Step 1: Put your SD card to your card reader and plug it in your computer. You will find the letter assigned to your SD cord on your desktop.

Step 2: Download and install the free version of the photo recovery software. Don't forget that you should install it someplace apart from the SD card you want to recuperate formatted photos.

Step 3: Start Photo Recovery, find the formatted SD card you desire to recover on the top of the interface and select the file types (all, photo, music, video), then click "Start Scan" to get started on the automatic scanning process.

Step 4: Now you obtain a listing of all recoverable photos from the formatted SD card. Preview the found photos to find out if they're right the people got formatted. If your formatted photos are confirmed, register to acquire an activation code. Then select the photos you desire and click on "Recover".

Step 5: Select a folder to keep the recovered photos. Be careful: don't save the recovered what to the formatted SD card just in case some photos are overwritten. Now you'll successfully recover formatted SD card for the lost photos/pictures or videos.

For those who find themselves using Mac OS X and accidentally formatted SD card, then use Photo Recovery for Mac, a recovery program designed to recuperate photos from Mac. And the recovery steps can be like the above. So regardless of what OS you're using, it's very easy to recuperate formatted photos from SD card. Only need a number of clicks your formatted files will likely be returning to hand again.




recover deleted file from sd card











recover deleted file from sd card

Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!!




recover deleted file from sd card

recover deleted file from sd card


sandisk sd card recovery, image recovery software, sd card corrupted recovery free, sdhc card error, free picture recovery software, recover files from memory card


recover deleted file from sd card

recover deleted file from sd card

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น