micro sd card corrupted
I use my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 mobile extensively. It became my third hand. I take photos, record speeches as car stereo, enjoy MP3 music and podcasts etc.
I have 4GB Micro SD memory card and it is always stuffed with the stuff above mentioned.Recently, I deleted all files within my storage device, unfortunately. Alas! All my stuff erased from storage device!
I gave the command to delete them.
rm -rf * /media/disk
What to accomplish?
How to extract every one of them?
Is there any way to extract the deleted files from the storage device?
There are a few costly windows tools readily available for this.
Google is my good friend.
There are a couple of tools obtainable in Windows for recover file.
>>Tenorshare Data Recovery
>>Recuva
thing I did is have a card reader for my memory card. Take out the SD card of my Blackberry and set it into card reader. Connect it with my laptop.
, get yourself a data recovery program. Recuva can be a free one. I first test it. It did recover my files but I when I opened them, they are empty!
So, I have to try another. I did a search and got Tenorshare Data Recovery. It can be a wonderful tool which can recover virtually all form of files in the memory cards.
I download Tenorshare Data Recovery here: Install it easily under instructions.
Now scanned the memory with it.
There are four steps to perform next.
Select deleted recovery. It will take you a couple of minutes to scan your SD card;
You can easily see all deleted files in task window, select the files you would like to return. Click "Recover";
Select a path folder for that recovered files to save lots of in;
Click "OK" to perform recovery.
It recovered all the files from your SD card.
Wow. Great tool indeed!. Isn't it?
Like this, I recovered all of the pictures and files employing this tool.
Thus, download this method and proved that deleted pictures and files be recovered from cellphone.
Blackberry, Verizon Wireless, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony Experia, Samsung, Motorola etc.
micro sd card corrupted
| micro sd card corrupted Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!! micro sd card corrupted |
micro sd card corrupted
memory card data recovery, digital card recovery, recover images, retrieve deleted pics from sd card, canon sd card recovery, deleted photos from sd card
micro sd card corrupted
micro sd card corrupted
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น