sd card corrupted recovery free
I use my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 mobile extensively. It became my third hand. I take photos, record speeches as audio and video, enjoy MP3 music and podcasts etc.
I have 4GB Micro SD memory card and it's also always filled up with the stuff previously discussed.Recently, I deleted all files inside my storage device, unfortunately. Alas! All my stuff destroyed from storage device!
I gave the command to delete every one of them.
rm -rf * /media/disk
What to accomplish?
How to recoup all of them?
Is there any way to recoup the deleted files from a storage device?
There are a few costly windows tools readily available for this.
Who needs Gates, in the realm of no fences?
Google is my pal.
There are a couple of tools for sale in Windows for file recovery.
>>Tenorshare Data Recovery
>>Recuva
First thing I did is obtain a card reader for my memory. Take out the SD card of my Blackberry and place it into card reader. Connect it with my laptop.
Next , obtain a file recovery program. Recuva is a free one. I first check it out. It did recover my files but I when I opened them, they are empty!
So, I have to try a different one. I did a search but got Tenorshare Data Recovery. It is a wonderful tool which can recover just about all form of files in the memory cards.
I download Tenorshare Data Recovery here: recover deleted files from memory of BlackBerry cell phone Install it easily under instructions.
Now scanned the storage device with it. There are four steps to complete next.
Step 1. Select deleted recovery. It will take you a couple of minutes to scan your SD card;
Step 2. You can see all deleted files in task window, pick the files you wish to reunite. Click “Recover”;
Step 3. Select a path folder to the recovered files to save lots of in;
Step 4. Click "OK" to finish recovery.
It recovered every one of the files in the SD card.
Wow. Great tool indeed!. Isn’t it?
Like this, I recovered all of the pictures and files applying this tool.
Thus, download this system and proved that deleted pictures and files CAN be recovered from cellphone .
Only cellphone with SD,SDHC,M2 card or memory stick supported: Blackberry, Verizon Wireless, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony Experia, Samsung, Motorola etc.
Related Articles:
How to recoup deleted files from hard disk in Windows XP? >>
How to Recover deleted files from Windows XP >>
How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from SD Card of Nikon Digital Camera: >>
sd card corrupted recovery free
| sd card corrupted recovery free Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!! sd card corrupted recovery free |
sd card corrupted recovery free
free card recovery program, memory recovery software, how to recover deleted files on sd card, undelete files memory card, microsd card data recovery, card recovery tool
sd card corrupted recovery free
sd card corrupted recovery free
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น